The Stage6 of the ROC2011 will continue with the ROC FINALS. The best drivers from the previous ROC Stage5 will be facing head-to-head in a knock-out tournament where one driver goes in front and the other driver goes backwards. Passing through the start line each driver must perform a U-turn (180º) and drive the reverse way of the previous laps. Each driver must perform this U-turn 3 times. The fastest driver to complete the event is the winner and pass through the next stage.
The drivers that will start racing backwards will be the ones that, alphabetically ordered stay last
(eg. Group: TwinSpark41 will start racing backwards and ruca_PORTUGAL racing the normal way).
There will be 5 laps.
- Lap1 – Driver1 normal / Driver2 reverse
- Lap2 – U-turn – Driver1 reverse / Driver2 normal
- Lap3 – U-turn – Driver1 normal / Driver2 reverse
- Lap4 – U-turn – Driver1 reverse / Driver2 normal
- End of ROC Heat.
NOTE: We will be paying close attention to the start line. The cars must cross the Start line totally to be considered a valid U-turn. If the car does not cross the start line totally, then driver must perform another one or else it will be DISQUALIFIED.
- All driver’s will drive the same car;
- Stock HONDA RAYBRIG NSX ’06 is needed; (you can buy it from the car dealership);
- Lobbie with 2 drivers of the group at once with the same settings, and the same rules;
- First group of drivers must enter lobbie until 22:35;
- NO PRACTICE LAP’s WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE RACE ROOM;
- You must enter the race track and grid order respecting the GTOR alphabetical rule;
- Côte D’Azur Track – 4 Laps (aproximately 10 minute racing)
Stock, no changes are allowed. Please do not install any parts, tuning is prohibited!
YOU CAN ONLY: Overhaul the engine, change oil, restore the chassis, change wheels, paint body and wheels.
Tyres: RACING Soft
- Lobbie Opening Time -> 22:30
- TwinSpark41 & ruca_PORTUGAL Enter Room-> 22:30 until 22:45
- TwinSpark41 & ruca_PORTUGAL Start -> 22:50
- cliotoris & ColiMatrix77 Enter Room-> 23:00 until 23:10
- cliotoris & ColiMatrix77 Start -> 23:15 or early
What if I don’t enter in time?
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group, and the other driver of your group were able to race, you will be automatically eliminated, so you will not be able to go to THE FINAL;
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group and the other driver of your group also misses, we will automatically eliminate the driver that had the worst time in the qualify;
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group the other driver of your group also misses, and if you both missed the Qualify Round, we will automatically eliminate by the alphabetical order of the driver’s PSNid;
Help – only ABS
Tyre Restrictions: RACING SOFT
Light Mechanical Damage On/ Penalty On (light)
Real Grip Reduction on Track Edge
Boost Off / Slipstream Strenght Weak
Race: Grid Order: Based in the Group’s Order
Race Finish Delay: 20 sec
Honda NSX RAYBRIG ’06
Côte D’Azure Track
* The reading and understanding of these rules does not replace the need of reading and understanding the General Blog Rules.