The Stage4 of the ROC2011 will introduce the ROC FINALS. The best drivers from 2011 will be facing head-to-head in a knock-out tournament where one driver goes in front and the other driver goes backwards. Passing through the start line each driver must perform a U-turn (180º) and drive the reverse way of the previous laps. Each driver must perform this U-turn 3 times. The fastest driver to complete the event is the winner and pass through the next stage.
The drivers that will start racing backwards are the winners from the previous groups.
(eg. Group B Gugashadow will start racing backwards and Drummer racing the normal way.).
There will be 5 laps.
- Lap1 – Driver1 reverse / Driver2 normal
- Lap2 – U-turn – Driver1 normal / Driver2 reverse
- Lap3 – U-turn – Driver1 reverse / Driver2 normal
- Lap4 – U-turn – Driver1 normal / Driver2 reverse
- End of ROC Heat.
NOTE: We will be paying close attention to the start line. The cars must cross the Start line totally to be considered a valid U-turn. If the car does not cross the start line totally, then driver must perform another one or else it will be DISQUALIFIED.
- All driver’s will drive the same car;
- Stock High End Performance G37 is needed; (you can buy it from the car dealership);
- Lobbie with 2 drivers of the group at once with the same settings, and the same rules;
- First group of drivers must enter lobbie until 21:55;
- NO PRACTICE LAP’s WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE RACE ROOM;
- You must enter the race track and grid order in the same group order (1º,2º,3º)
- London Track – 4 Laps (aproximately 10 minute racing)
Stock, no changes are allowed. Please do not install any parts, tuning is prohibited!
YOU CAN ONLY: Overhaul the engine, change oil, restore the chassis, change wheels, paint body and wheels.
Tyres: Sport Soft
- Lobbie Opening Time -> 22:10
- TwinSpark41 & acl_13 Enter Room-> 22:10 until 22:15
- TwinSpark41 & acl_13 Start -> 22:20
- gugashadow & Drummer Enter Room-> 22:25 until 22:30
- gugashadow & Drummer Start ->22:35 or early
- ruca_PORTUGAL & lont Enter Room-> 22:40 until 22:45
- ruca_PORTUGAL & lont Start ->22:50 or early
- taboaamassa & Plugged_PT Enter Room-> 22:55 until 23:00
- taboaamassa & Plugged_PT Start ->23:05 or early
- Hdvtec & Scorpio_IR Enter Room-> 23:10 until 23:15
- Hdvtec & Scorpio_IR Start -> 23:20 or early
- Colimatrix77 & cyber_x7 Enter Room-> 23:25 until 23:30
- Colimatrix77 & cyber_x7 Start -> 23:35 or early
- luismico46 & mushumy Enter Room-> 23:40 until 23:45
- luismico46 & mushumy Start -> 23:50 or early
- cliotoris & ANDREXUGA Enter Room-> 23:55 until 0:00
- cliotoris & ANDREXUGA Start ->0:05 or early
What if I don’t enter in time?
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group, and the other driver of your group were able to race, you will be automatically eliminated, so you will not be able to go to stage5;
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group and the other driver of your group also misses, we will automatically eliminate the driver that had the worst time in the qualify;
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group the other driver of your group also misses, and if you both missed the Qualify Round, we will automatically eliminate by the alphabetical order of the driver’s PSNid;
Help – only ABS
Tyre Restrictions: SPORT SOFT
Light Mechanical Damage On/ Penalty On (light)
Real Grip Reduction on Track Edge
Boost Off / Slipstream Strenght Weak
Race: Grid Order: Based in the Group’s Order
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
Stock High End Performance G37
* The reading and understanding of these rules does not replace the need of reading and understanding the General Blog Rules.