The Stage3 of the ROC2011 will be performed with 3 hot lap times. The slowest driver from the 3 of each group will be eliminated. The other 2 will continue Racing.
The grid order will be based on the group results, meaning that the first driver to enter track at each group is the 1st place in the group (eg. Group B pole position is for gugashadow).
There will be 5 laps.
- Lap1 – Warming-up lap
- Lap2 – Qualify lap
- Lap3 – Qualify lap
- Lap4 – Qualify lap
- Lap5 – Slow Down lap
- All driver’s will drive the same car;
- Stock Mercedes 300 SL Coupé ’54 is needed; (you can buy it from the car dealership);
- Lobbie with 3 drivers of the group at once with the same settings, and the same rules;
- First group of drivers must enter lobbie until 21:55;
- NO PRACTICE LAP’s WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE RACE ROOM;
- You must enter the race track and grid order in the same group order (1º,2º,3º)
- Eiger Norwand Short – 5 Laps (aproximately 10 minute racing)
Stock, no changes are allowed. Please do not install any parts, tuning is prohibited!
YOU CAN ONLY: Overhaul the engine, change oil, restore the chassis, change wheels, paint body and wheels.
Tyres: Confort Soft
- Lobbie Opening Time -> 21:50
- Group A Enter Room-> 21:50 until 21:55
- Race Group A Start -> 22:00
- Group B Enter Room-> 22:05 until 22:10
- Race Group B Start ->22:15 or early
- Group C Enter Room-> 22:20 until 22:25
- Race Group C Start -> 22:30 or early
- Group D Enter Room-> 22:35 until 22:40
- Race Group D Start ->22:45 or early
- Group E Enter Room-> 22:50 until 22:55
- Race Group E Start -> 23:00 or early
- Group F Enter Room-> 23:05 until 23:10
- Race Group F Start ->23:15 or early
- Group G Enter Room-> 23:20 until 23:25
- Race Group G Start -> 23:30 or early
- Group H Enter Room-> 23:35 until 23:40
- Race Group H Start ->23:45 or early
What if I don’t enter in time?
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group, and the other 2 drivers of your group were able to race, you will be automatically placed 3th, so you will not be able to go to stage4;
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group and another driver of your group also misses, we will automatically place in 4th the driver that had the worst time in the qualify;
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group and another driver of your group also misses, and if you both missed the Qualify Round, we will automatically place in 4th by the alphabetical order of the driver’s PSNid;
Help – only ABS
Tyre Restrictions: CONFORT SOFT
Light Mechanical Damage On/ Penalty Off
Real Grip Reduction on Track Edge
Boost Off / Slipstream Strenght Weak
Race: Grid Order: Based in the Group’s Order
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
Stock Mercedes 300 SL Coupé ’54
Eiger Norwand Short
* The reading and understanding of these rules does not replace the need of reading and understanding the General Blog Rules.