The Stage2 of the ROC2011 will be performed in a new and different way. It will be done with elimination laps.
The grid order will be based on the stage1 results, meaning that the pole position is for the 1st place in the group (eg. Group B pole position is for acl_13).
There will be 5 laps.
- Lap1 – by the end of lap1, every driver continue racing;
- Lap2 – by the end of lap2, every driver continue racing;
- Lap3 – by the end of lap3, last driver (4th) is eliminated from racing, he can just park the car or quit race;
- Lap4 – by the end of lap4, last driver (3th) is eliminated from racing, he can just park the car or quit race;
- Lap5 – by the end of lap5, race finish, we will see who is the winner and who is the 2nd;
- All driver’s will drive the same car;
- Stock Art Morrison Corvette ’60 is needed; (you can buy it from the car dealership);
- Lobbie with 4 drivers of the group at once with the same settings, and the same rules;
- First group of drivers must enter lobbie until 21:50;
- NO PRACTICE LAP’s WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE RACE ROOM;
- You must enter the race track and grid order in the same group order (1º,2º,3º,4º)
- Daytona Road Course – 5 Laps (aproximately 10 minute racing)
Stock, no changes are allowed. Please do not install any parts, tuning is prohibited!
YOU CAN ONLY: Overhaul the engine, change oil, restore the chassis, change wheels, paint body and wheels.
Tyres: Sport Soft
- Lobbie Opening Time -> 21:45
- Group A Enter Room-> 21:45 until 21:55
- Race Group A Start -> 22:00
- Group B Enter Room-> 22:05 until 22:10
- Race Group B Start ->22:20 or early
- Group C Enter Room-> 22:25 until 22:30
- Race Group C Start -> 22:40 or early
- Group D Enter Room-> 22:45 until 22:50
- Race Group D Start ->23:00 or early
- Group E Enter Room-> 23:05 until 23:10
- Race Group E Start -> 23:20 or early
- Group F Enter Room-> 23:25 until 23:30
- Race Group F Start ->23:40 or early
- Group G Enter Room-> 23:45 until 23:50
- Race Group G Start -> 0:00 or early
- Group H Enter Room-> 0:05 until 0:10
- Race Group H Start ->0:20 or early
What if I don’t enter in time?
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group, and the other 3 drivers of your group were able to race, you will be automatically placed 4th, so you will not be able to go to stage3 unless some drivers misses stage3 and then you can be the replacement driver;
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group and another driver of your group also misses, we will automatically place in 4th the driver that had the worst time in the qualify;
- If you miss the entering procedure of your group and another driver of your group also misses, and if you both missed the Qualify Round, we will automatically place in 4th by the alphabetical order of the driver’s PSNid;
- If we have substitute drivers online, we will try to fill the empty spaces with them before step 2 / 3
Help – only ABS
Tyre Restrictions: SPORT SOFT
Light Mechanical Damage On/ Penalty Off
Real Grip Reduction on Track Edge
Boost Off / Slipstream Strenght Weak
Race: Grid Order: Based in the Group’s Order
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
Stock Art Morrison Corvette ’60
Daytona Road Course
* The reading and understanding of these rules does not replace the need of reading and understanding the General Blog Rules.