- All driver’s will drive the same car;
- Stock Toyota Supra RZ ’97 is needed; (you can buy it from the used car dealership);
- Lobbies of 12 drivers with the same settings, and the same rules;
- All drivers must enter lobbie until 22:30;
- All drivers must have a GTOR Racing License to be eligible to participate;
- Aprox 1h race at Tokyo/Reverse – 40 Laps
Stock, no changes are allowed. Please do not install any parts, tuning is prohibited!
YOU CAN ONLY: Overhaul the engine, change oil, restore the chassis, change wheels, paint body and wheels.
Tyres: We will introduce something new into this event, namely the tyre type. You will be able to use three types of tyres, from Sport Hard to Sport Soft. All players will start the race with the car equipped with Sport Hard and if you need to do a PIT Stop, you can replace the Sport Hard with Sport Soft if you wish. After the start, it is entirely up to you when to stop and which tyres to choose. Basically:
Start: Sport Hard
Pit Stop: Sport Hard, Sport Medium or Sport Soft.
- Lobbie Opening Time -> 22:00
- Qualifying -> 22:30
- Race Start -> 22:45
- Race Duration -> Aprox 60 minutes
- Race End -> 23:45 (aproximately)
There will be Driver’s leaderboard.
* The reading and understanding of these rules does not replace the need of reading and understanding the General Blog Rules.