- All drivers will drive the 2 different cars;
- There will be lobbies of 12 driver’s each;
- All lobbies will have the same settings, and the same rules;
- All drivers must enter lobbie until 22:25;
- All drivers must have a GTOR Racing License to be eligible to participate;
- 30 laps for each race.
- Lobbie Opening Time -> 22:15
- Qualifying Aston Martin -> 22:30
- Aston Martin Race Start -> 22:40
- Aston Martin Race Duration -> 30 minutes (aproximately)
- Aston Martin Race End -> 23:10 (aproximately)
- Aventador Race Start -> 23:20
- Aventador Race Duration -> 30 minutes (aproximately)
- Aventador Race End -> 23:50 (aproximately)
There will be Driver’s leaderboards.
75% of race completed is needed to score points.
* The reading and understanding of these rules does not replace the need of reading and understanding the General Blog Rules.
Host Lobby1 – ??
Host Lobby2 – ??
Help – only ABS
Tyre Restrictions: Sport Soft
Heavy Mechanical Damage On/ Penalty Off
Real Grip Reduction on Track Edge
Boost Off / Slipstream Strenght Weak
Aston Martin Race: Grid Order: Fastest First
Aventador Race: Grid Order: Reverse Grid Order based on previous results
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec