We understand your questions about what car to use on this event and also about the tuning. The event requires a ROAD CAR with a minimum weight of 1320Kg and 374BHP – This is easy but.. be aware.
There are some Road/Street versions and they are allowed (e.g. Mines) as long as we don’t see sponsors or numbers on the doors. Obviously, the Racing modifications are prohibited but you can tune your car with a high spec suspension, transmission or even update the drivetrain with some extra bits. You can change the oil, repair the engine or install aero if you fancy.
Please be wise when you first look to a car, we are not expecting to see a mild beast like a GT-R R35 with its mega power reduced to 2/3… so to avoid that, we have updated one rule, car cannot have its engine power reduced to less that its 90% of capacity. Don’t be silly, we know exactly how many horse power has a non-tuned car and its quite easy to figure out how much are you cutting down.
There are loads of options on the market like Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, Nissan Skyline (R32, R33, R34), VW Golf, Audi TT, Audi RS4, Audi S4, VW Bora, VW Beetle and many others…
Now, go back to work!!!
- All drivers will drive a 4WD Road Car;
- Minimum car weight is 1320Kg and 374BHP (379cv) as maximum power.
- There will be lobbies of 12 driver’s each;
- All lobbies will have the same settings, and the same rules;
- All drivers must enter lobby until 22:25;
- All drivers must have a GTOR Racing License to be eligible to participate;
- Lobby Opening Time -> 22:15
- Qualifying -> 22:30
- Race Start -> 22:40
- Race Duration -> 45 minutes (approximately)
- Race End Time -> 23:30 (approximately)
Track & Laps
Grand Valley East – 40 Laps
There will be Driver’s leader boards.
75% of race completed is needed to score points.
* The reading and understanding of these rules does not replace the need of reading and understanding the General Blog Rules.
Help – ABS only
Tyre Restrictions: Sport Soft
Heavy Mechanical Damage On/ Penalty Off
Real Grip Reduction on Track Edge
Boost Off / Slipstream Strength Weak
Start Type: Fastest First (after Qualifying)
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec