What if i get disconection problem or my team mate quit racing?
- If you get a disconection problem we will simulate that you had a problem with your car, so you can race the other shift. We will see what was the time of your disconection and you will start with one lap behind. If more than one team gets disconection issues, you will be departing by order of disconection and with 10 seconds gap between each one.
- If your team mate quites the race, you will start the other shift with one lap behind plus the 10 seconds gap of the other drivers. You must find a new driver to replace you or try to drive for all the shifts remaining;
Race Start for lapped, disconnected, or quitter drivers
- If you are starting your race with 1 lap behind leader, you must wait until the total time reaches 8:00.000 to start your race. While in the starting grid, please park your car to the RIGHT, parked the closer to the pit wall as you can.
- If you are starting your race with 1 lap and 10 seconds behind leader, you must wait until the total time reaches 8:10.000 to start your race. While in the starting grid, please park your car to the RIGHT, parked the closer to the pit wall as you can and BEHIND THE DRIVER THAT WILL BE STARTING WITH 1 LAP BEHIND.
The info of how many seconds you must wait until starting will be released in the online lobbie and in the excel sheet below
- POWER TEAM – PacR78 will be driving shift 1 & 2 and RLEE01 will be driving shift 3 & 4;
- SUPERBOCK TEAM – Scorpio_IR replaced by acl_13;
- Vitaminas PHODA-C – DrummerManiac replaced by Cliotoris;
- GTPT Team – GTO111 replaced by KOS_79;
- GTPT – extinguished team. Cliotoris migrated to Vitaminas Phoda-C;
Substitutes Order (1 spot)
- GURONSAN TEAM;
- SUPERBOCK TEAM;
- CUBILHAS TEAM;