GTOR Racing License / Inscription Method / New Championships
Due to some doubts that appeared in the last few hours, we have decided to clarify some of the doubts:
GTOR Racing License
– The new driver’s that have already shown interest in obtaining the GTOR Racing License have already received an email with some details about the Racing License.
– Tonight at 22:15 GMT, GTOR will open a public room to host the race of the GTOR Racing License Achievment.
– If you cannot show, new dates will be scheduled to achieve the License.
– We will not evaluate how fast driver’s are, but only your behaviour and fair-play, which is mandatory to be eligible to participate in the GTOR events.
– Track will be Nürburgring GP/F , 5 laps.
– Car will be the Zonda R with Racing Softs tyres, and you will be able to use the Traction Control System.
– The car will be from the Online Recomended, so you don´t need to buy it.
– The room will be set with HEAVY DAMAGE
– At the moment, we don´t have the Inscription’s open to the GTOR Championships or GTOR Events but in the next few hours/days we will have news about it.
– Inscriptions will be very visible here at the blog and very easy to access.
– We will need only your PSNid and if you are new member you most get your GTOR Racing license first.
– The SuperGT500/300 and the FIA GT3/Mazda Roadster Cup are new as far as organization method.
– If you register yourself in the SuperGT500 , you will also race in the SuperGT300, the Championships are connected and you can´t register in only one of them.
– If you register yourself in the FIA GT3 Cup , you will also race in the Mazda Roadster Cup, the Championships are connected and you can´t register in only one of them.
Attention that tracks’s and cars from the DLC will be used in the SuperGT´s , FIA GT3 Cup and Mazda Roadster Cup .